Sunday, August 24, 2008

More about me...


Do you have any hobbies?
Running, Shopping, Does my work counts haha I LOVE MY JOB!
Do you enjoy crafting?
I don't have the time to craft... Maybe when my children are grown.
5 Favorite things you can’t live without. "THIS WEEK"
Java Chip Frappuccino's,Cinnamon Lipgloss, Peanut M & M's, My Cell Phone, Sleep!
Do you collect anything?
Bells, Antiques, Brown pottery.
Favorite things to do in the fall.
Trips to the park, Pick Pumpkins, Accessorize my house, plant mums in my pots on my front porch.
What makes you think of fall?
The leaves falling, Orange and Green and brown, Shorter days,
Favorite treats?
Sleeping in, Girls night outs & Date nights with my sweet husband.
Favorite color combo.
My number one pick would be that I love Hot pink and Navy, 2nd would be Turquoise, and brown.
Any allergies? Only Pollen
Favorite autumn scent?
Cinnamon Bakes Apples ---or the scent of that caramel apple that I get to eat at the fall festival once a year!

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

cute, i hope you don't mind that i am going to use your questions on my blog. of course, i will give credit to your blog. thanks!

Anonymous said...

We have a lot in common! Especially the sleeping in and peanut M&M's part!