Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recipe Tuesday!

Here is a fun and Easy Recipe that the children can help make. I don't have a picture but, it's looks nice and is yummy. I served it with new potatoes and a side salad tonight for dinner.

3 to 4 chicken breat pounded flat.
McCormick Seasoned Salt to taste
Swiss Cheese
1 package of Pancetta


Layer chicken breast in a casserole dish and sprinkle with Seasoned Salt. I tend to use a lot just because I love the taste. Layer with Pencetta and Swiss Cheese and Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minute or until juices run clear.

You could add to this recipe spinach or use bacon instead of pancetta. I love to cured salty flavor of the pancetta though. I pound my chicken with a heavy iron skillet because I don't have a Mallet. Do I really need a mallet, Do you have a mallet?

1 comment:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

pancetta, interesting! i am not a huge fan of pancetta, but the recipes sounds yummy!