Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's going on at PMG and we wish you a Happy Cinco de Mayo!!


What's been going on at PMG lately....
If you can't get us on the phone this week it is because we are all working like crazy!

Today we sent out the last batch of Mothers Day gifts and now Graduation gifts are shipping out daily at PMG. Our customers are so great! We always try to maintain getting orders out within 7-10 days and in order to do this sometimes everyone has to work longer hours and jump in and get working hard with both hands. This week Ellen has been returning as many phone calls as she can and taking many phone orders. I've been monogramming pretty much from sun up to sun down!
If you have special request or a rush order just let us know, we always try to accomodate our customers needs. Email is the best way to communicate with us and you will get a quick reply.
info@preppymonogrammedgifts.com If you leave us a message we will get back with you with either a return phone call or email reply.

We have just about got our new logo updated. YAHOOO! I can't wait for you guys to see how great it is. Our designer is so awesome to work with.

I'm sure lots of people enjoyed Cinco de Mayo today and spent time reflecting on todays history.
Who doesn't love a holiday that includes, Food, dancing and lots of music!!


We usually eat Mexican every Wednesday night after church.
I bet we have done this for 3 years maybe longer.....

Isn't that funny? I can't get enough chips and Salsa.
If I am hungry I eat a Chicken Chimichanga with extra lettuce.
If I'm not so hungry (like the days we eat 2 baskets of hot crunchy chips)
then, I will only eat one chicken soft taco or a beef Tastada with sour cream.

My sweet husband ALWAYS get Chicken Fajitas.

We are going crazy tomorrow though and going out to eat Sushi. My mom is in town working with us this week. She's always a great extra hand during rush times and everyone loves it when she is here. (She also cleans up the office!)
We can't wait to dive into a Super Crunch!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Graciously,
D

No comments: