Monday, June 8, 2009

Coupon Monday! From Preppy Monogrammed Gifts




Happy Monday!
I apologize to everyone I talked on the phone today for yawning.
I'm not sure why I am so sleepy. I should have let someone else take phone duty today!

I hope everyone had a fun weekend! I certainly did. Apparently I just didn't get enough sleep.
My family was here visiting for the weekend. My children loved it because they all love to play games and my children never tire of games. Monopoly and UNO were a big hit this weekend at my house. We took some great family photos
and so that was my inspiration for todays Coupon Monday.


Our Monogrammed Photo Albums.
On sale this week for only $15.00!
You can design them in any of our fun patterns and we will add a coordinating ribbon to go with your fabric and personalization!
Start saving Now!


Last weeks Friday Giveaway winner is Julia Dexter- Thank you for participating in our contest. We will post her image once she picks her color combinations but, first she has to decide is she keeping it for herself or giving it as a gift.

Our next giveaway will be hosted by one of our fun readers on her blog this Friday so chime in. You won't want to miss this new item! It's perfect for summer, well... it's so preppy you will want to use it all year!!!

No comments: