Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lavishly Laidback



Hey ladies! Sorry, we did not get fashion Friday posted yesterday; however, I hope you love this look. So, I am in college and do not have much time to get ready in the morning. If you’re like me, you are running late to class and barely have enough time to throw on your make up and fix your hair. Well this look was created for those days with not much time to spare. Since fall is here, I threw a cute comfy big sweater with some black leggings. Then I added some gold accessories such as a watch to keep my time, earrings, rings, and my favorite monogrammed necklace. The boots are easy to go with this outfit but you could also wear flats. I then added a simple cross over bag with a big bow [my FAVE] :). For Beauty, I went with a  natural look for eye shadow with black eyeliner on the top, and cannot forget jet black mascara. For my hair, I just went for a messy up do! Trust me you will get compliments all day, on your outfit you threw together with less than 15 minutes. I hope this look helps you this week. Stay tuned for more posts!



- Stay as you are, Hannah

No comments: