Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a Weekend!

I've finally got everything together for my swap partner. She looks really sweet from her blog and YOUNG!!
We are now working harder than ever after we just added our our FOURTH monogram machine. Can you believe it? This one is so very very awesome. I love it. It just hums like a humming bird. (Although I've never actually heard a hummingbird hum but it sounded good).
I can't till tomorrow to work! It is so much fun to have a job that you love.
We still have our koozies on sale for $8.00 each until next Monday so don't forget to order the monogrammed koozies while they are on sale.
You will want to peak in this wednesday for our fabulous WACKY Wednesday Giveaway. It's going to be a good one!
Hope you guys had a great weekend!

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

great, i'll be back!

kSm said...

I'm very excited for our swap! I can't wait to mail it out to you.

I'm not that young... I'm 26 and 3/4 ;-)