Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bridesmaids Monogrammed Tote Bags and Cosmetic Bags---Monogrammed Bridesmaids Gifts are at PMG

I wanted to follow up and send you a photo of my bridesmaids with their new bags -
I didn't get a photo with me in it even though I ordered a cosmetic bag for myself and love it! Thanks!
The new, Kelly V.




We love our brides.
They are so much fun to work with.
They are Creative, Exciting, Beautiful and they make owning Preppy Monogrammed Gifts so much fun.

We help them everyday create unique gifts for their bridal party and we enjoy that they always give us great ideas for new products and personalization ideas.

They love our
Monogrammed Cosmetic Bags and Monogrammed Bridesmaids Tote Bags, Jewelry & you will too!

Shop Preppy Monogrammed Gifts for all your wedding party gifts.
We have a great selection for Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Hostess Gifts, Flower girls and your Ringbearer.

www.preppymonogrammedgifts.com

No comments: