Monday, November 16, 2009

Customer Comments make our day!

Everyday our inbox is full of emails.
We love hearing from all of you. We answer many questions about products, about shipping times, wholesale request, advertising, and pay bills.
But we always smile the biggest when we find emails like these.



Thank you for the fast response. Great customer service!

Kellie


Thank you, I enjoyed looking at your website--my first visit--my first order for gifts.
Brenda

I recieved my order and just wanted to say how cute the burp clothes are. I love them. Thank you!
Laura

Thank you! I love the bag, and now that I have seen the quality and customer service, I'm looking forward to placing my next order soon!
Cat

Just a note to let you know I recently ordered a custom baby bath wrap as a gift for one of my sales executives' newborn daughter. They were ectastic to receive such a lovely gift, as it was her first monogrammed gift she received!

Thank you for your quality gifts!
J.P.

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE my 2 items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great quality products! I will recommend you to my friends and clients!
Heather




We know that all of our customers are busy with life but, we really appreciate when you take the time to share your kind words with us about your shopping experiences with Preppy Monogrammed Gifts.
All of your kind words make our day!




1 comment:

sugrbluemagnolia said...

I do have a monogramming question. When you are married and you are a hyphen, how is laid out?

sugrbluemagnolia